Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Kind Comments

Kevin Woodman (posted on KO Facebook 8/19/14)

"I have had my braces off for a few years now. I am still 100 percent happy with the results. The staff was and still remains great. I had to go in for retainer replacements and pick them up tomorrow. It was great seeing the staff again. Great service, Great place with an Exceptional team. Im always glad to recommend Kalamazoo Orthodontics."

Gina Wiley (copied from Rewards Hub 8/18/14)

"Just went in for my first appointment to get ready for invisalign today. Everyone there was awesome and I am looking forward to getting my new smile!! "

Long Nguyen (copied from Rewards Hub 8/18/14)

"Staff is extremely friendly and always helpful. Also the services they give there are great as well. Definitely recommend to people!"

Amaru Lewis (posted on KO Facebook 8/17/14)

"Best ortho office I have ever seen! Very nice staff and I haven't even gotten braces yet! :-)"

Ron Wahmhoff
"Thanks to Kalamazoo Orthodontics! Dr. Bowman has been so flexible and innovative with my treatment! Special thanks today to Erica for finding time to fit me in this afternoon to fix a couple of "pokes" to prevent me from having a miserable dinner date! My experience so far has been great and, believe me, I would tell you if it was otherwise!"

Learn more about us: http://www.kalamazooorthodontics.com/
See more reviews: https://kalamazoo-orthodontics.patientrewardshub.com/about/reviews/kalamazoo-orthodontics-1314-w-millham-ave-portage-michigan/

No comments:

Post a Comment