Friday, August 16, 2013

Nice Words Directed to Kalamazoo Orthodontics


A few more nice words from patients who posted on the Kalamazoo Orthodontics Reward's Card Hub.  Thank you for your kind comments directed our way!

"Dr. Bowman gave me the best present I could ask for... And that was not having to deal with people calling me Bucky beaver anymore. I have the most beautiful smile that I could ever ask for. Thanks so much for my forever smile." - M.J.

"Kalamazoo orthodontics is by far the best orthodontic office I've ever been to. It is such a comfortable and welcoming environment and i love the rewards system! i would definitely recommend Kalamazoo Orthodontics to anyone who want the most enjoyable orthodontic experience possible." - K.A.


"I LOVE THE WAY THE STAFF TREATS ME. You guys are a great team and you guys make me feel confident on getting my smile back." - L.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment