Monday, December 30, 2013

AcceleDent Reviews

“Using the AcceleDent System is both quick and easy. Each day I only have to use the device for 20 minutes which goes by quickly because I can read or watch T.V. Each Orthodontic visit makes my teeth hurt but using the AcceleDent once or twice after a visit really lessens the pain, which is great. Dr. Bowman told me that my progress is going well because of the AcceleDent device which I am thankful for. As an adult I would like to have these braces taken off as soon as possible. Thank you Dr. Bowman.”                                                            W.S.


“I am very glad that DR BOWMAN let me use the AcceleDent system. It has helped my teeth a lot.”                                                                     J.U.


 Click here for information on AcceleDent


No comments:

Post a Comment