Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Welcome (Back) Cori!

Welcome (back) Cori to Kalamazoo Orthodontics!

Hello, my name is Cori and I’m one of the newest members of Kalamazoo Orthodontics “bracing” team, but that doesn’t mean I’m new to orthodontics!

In fact, I have 6 years of experience in the dental field with nearly 3 years working in orthodontics.  I really enjoy orthodontics as watching our patients smiles be transformed from start to finish is the most rewarding aspect.  I love interacting with our patient on a daily basis and getting to know them during their new smile journey.  I feel very honored to be working for such a knowledgeable doctor.

Over the years, Dr. Bowman’s accomplishment in the orthodontic field keep growing and I’m happy to say that I have enjoyed my own KO smile for many, many years since I had braces with Dr. Bowman, too!

I was born and raised right here in Portage and graduated from Portage Central.  In my free time, I enjoy being with my friends, family, and my love, Jake.  I love to travel-even just small day trips-and trying new restaurants along the way.  I also enjoy camping in the summer and being outdoors as much as possible.

We're lucky to have Cori on Team KO and she certainly has a lovely smile that was created right here, too.
 — at Kalamazoo Orthodontics - Dr. S. Jay Bowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment