Thursday, December 22, 2016

5 Stars!

Check out our latest ★★★★★ review from Facebook: "My son just started his journey with braces this week and we have felt very welcome at Dr.Bowman'S office, everyone is friendly and helpful. They have made my son comfortable. I would highly recommend being your kiddos here.." 
Thanks Kimberly Artis-Snow

Check out our latest ★★★★★ review from Google Maps: "Friends gave us tickets to the blow-out, one of a kind experience from Kalamazoo Orthodontics for the movie Rogue One. It was amazing. We will be going to them when my son needs braces, that is for sure!." 
Thanks Heidi Kleyn

Check out our latest ★★★★★ review from Facebook: "Kalamazoo Orthodontics provide high quality, professional care. Dr. Bowman and his staff patient are friendly and create a relaxing atmosphere. They are fantastic and I recommend them highly!." 
Thanks Kathryn Lilley Rollins!

Check out our latest ★★★★★ review from Facebook: "From the first time that we met with Dr. Bowman and his staff my kids and wife were comfortable and felt at home. With both of my kids now under his care, the warm and generous care and approach is second to none. Clearly he is one of the most sought after in West Michigan for his expertise! Its no wonder that he is speaking around the world because of his knowledge, excellance and trusting ability to create the perfect smile. Thank you again Dr. Jay Bowman and Staff !!! Did I mention that he has the coolest memorabilia in his offices..an amazing collection that I can appreciate.." 
Thanks Rick Tiller!

No comments:

Post a Comment