Thursday, January 19, 2017

Los Lobos (with Dr. Jay Bowman on keys)




Los Lobos (with Dr. Jay Bowman on keys). Simply cannot believe my good fortune to have been invited to tag along on Los Lobos tours, but even luckier that my friends invited me to play keyboards on "Alone in a Crowd" in Faenza, Italy!  Just recently unearthed, a Los Lobos fan actually found an audience video of this Los Lobos show on a Russian “fan” site.  Only Steve Berlin, David Hidalgo, and Louie Perez knew this was happening. The look of surprise on Bugs Gonzalez’ face is priceless as I'm watching him for the changes. Since Steve uses in-ear monitors, I didn’t hear a single note that I played, but it was a bucket list experience of lifetime to join my rock heroes on-stage! Thanks to Steve Secor for editing and adding some of my behind-the-scenes pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment