Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Getting to Know Team KO Better

GETTING TO KNOW TEAM KO BETTER.  Hello! I'm Hollie and I'm one of the newest members of the KO team! I work upfront as one of our scheduling coordinators, so I will be one of the first friendly faces you see when you come through our doors. I have more than 10 years in customer service and I most recently came from a pediatric office. The move from babies to smiles has been exciting for me! I can't wait to experience all there is to learn in the world of Orthodontics, watching our patients grow in confidence with their new smiles. It has been obvious that I couldn't have chosen a better team than Kalamazoo Orthodontics to help me along the way!

I grew-up in Three Rivers, but currently live in Portage, where I moved with my husband and two wonderful children just over a year ago.  We love our new location and all of the fun that the area brings. When we aren't at home, we enjoy biking, hiking, baseball games, traveling and just enjoying our quality time together. Some of my hobbies/likes include traveling, running, reading, trying different foods from around the world, and photography. I have been a photographer for about 6 years and it's definitely one of my first loves! You can see some of my work on my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/HollieReamesPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment