Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hi, I'm Carrie.


Hello, I am Carrie and I am a Scheduling Coordinator at Kalamazoo Orthodontics. So, you will see me as one of the friendly faces that you first encounter when visiting our practice. I really enjoy helping people feel comfortable and at home as I have been in the Customer Service field for almost twenty years. Most recently, prior to joining Team KO, I worked in a Veterinary Practice. Although the world of Orthodontics is still relatively new to me, I’ve been learning quickly. I look forward to meeting and helping all of Dr. Bowman’s patients and their families as I learn more of the ins and outs of the orthodontic world! 

I am a Kalamazoo native as well as a graduate of Portage Northern High School (Go Huskies!). My husband and I had lived in Chicago (Go Bears!) for three years, but eventually moved back to Michigan and bought a house in Kalamazoo. We share our home with the most spoiled dog in the world, Noah, and spend a lot of our free time visiting our horse, Malley, who lives at a friend’s farm in Schoolcraft. I’m thrilled to introduce new and prospective patients to our unique orthodontic practice and help them with their first steps toward a beautiful smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment